It’s very nearly December, which means the holiday season is fully upon us!
With the holiday season comes holiday parties, and with holiday parties comes the need for delicious, delightful snacks and finger foods so that your guests can eat, drink, and be merry.
Baked brie has always been one of my favorite appetizers. The only issue is, it’s too hard to eat for holiday finger food!
These baked brie bites are, in my opinion, the perfect holiday party h’orderves. Melted brie cheese topped with festive ruby red raspberry jam cradled in crispy phyllo (filo?) nests. They’re perfectly bite sized, and so easy to make that you can whip up a whole tray of them in 15 minutes!
With only 3 ingredients and 15 minutes needed, this is the easiest appetizer that your guests will surely swoon over.
Plus, you can easily double, or triple, or quadruple this recipe depending on the size of your shindig.
Happy holidays, and happy baking!
Baked Brie Bites
- 1 package of phyllo dough cups (containing 15 cups)
- 4 ounces brie
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut rind off brie. Cut brie into 1 inch cubes.
- Place one cube of brie into each phyllo cup, then top with about 1 tsp raspberry jam.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or cheese is melty.
- Let cool slightly, then serve.